- Hard cover
- 352 color pages
- 60 Traditional medical formulas for the treatment of orthopedic pains
- An anatomical atlas that demonstrates the location of 230 acupressure points
- Over 200 diagrams and more than 800 photos
The first part of the book contains 16 chapters which present the point combinations and the treatment procedures that incorporate them. The second part of the book is an anatomical atlas that shows in detail the locations of the therapy lines and acupressure points.
Download the sample chapter to take a closer look inside the book and the “Symbols and language” page to understand the terminology and graphic language of Thai acupressure. You may also download the table of contents and a sample section of the anatomical atlas.
This book will guide you step-by-step through the diagnosis and application of 60 simple, readymade traditional routines used for the treatment of the most common orthopedic ailments such as:
- Headaches and facial disorders
- Neck, shoulder, arm, elbow, and wrist disorders
- Ankle, finger, and toe sprains
- Middle back, lower back, hip, leg, and knee disorders
This guide is made for you if you are a practitioner of any of the following:
Thai massage, acupressure, physiotherapy, chiropractic, osteopathy, acupuncture, shiatsu, Tuina, Anma, reflexology, deep tissue massage, sport massage, and holistic/Swedish massage. This guide is also for you if you work as a personal trainer, a fitness room instructor, a Pilates trainer, or a Yoga instructor. If you use your hands to treat orthopedic pains, you will find in this book a simple and extremely effective healing technique.